Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Why George, Why?

I watch Grey's Anatomy each week, religiously. And I'm not one to talk about tv shows on my blog. But the past two episodes have each disappointed me in the last 5 minutes.

Last week, they had to have that bomb squad hero blow up. Why? Why something so morbid? And how is it that this week Meredith isn't traumatized by it? I mean, yeah, she went through a terrible thing by holding on to a bomb inside a person's thoracic cavity that could've gone off at any time, but shouldn't witnessing a guy blow up in front of you leave you with some sort of trauma?

Now this week. I've always liked George. He's one of my favourite characters...mind you almost all of them have a hinkering of my appreciation. But why would they have him splurt his true feelings to Meredith tonight when he full well knows that she's still in love with Derek? I always felt sorry for him but... And she's no better...hurting inside only to rebound on her friend/room-mate/admirer who's just spilled everything to her? AAAAHHHH I hope next week makes up for it.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/23/2006 12:59:00 a.m., Blogger Pooch said…

    Yes and yes on the ending of Grey's this week. I thought it was totally out of character for Meredith. As I understand her character development thus far, she is not one to take advantage of sweet George. Maybe we'll get a surprise next week when she actually doesn't!!

    On the other hand, I am pleased to see the development of her mother's character. My dear Grandmother had Alzheimer's, so I appreciate the what I am learning through Maggie's character.

    Oh! Did I mention that I enjoy Grey' too??!! --wink--

     

Post a Comment

<< Home