Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quick WIP update


On the hooks:

Skully for Demetri
Yarn: Patons Astra (charcoal) Patons Canadiana (blue)
-first 5 rows in charcoal and then pattern in alternating blue and charcoal
-all that's left to do is weave in ends

Matching scarf for above skully
Yarn: same as skully
-first rows done in alternating charcoal & blue using same pattern, then grey body in dc, then same pattern as first rows to finish
-I just have to add the fringe and will post pic

Stashaholic's Brain Dead Afghan for a baby who's already two months old!
Yarn: Baby Co-ordinates (blue)
-I've already done around 25 rows or so, but the darned yarn keeps on knotting (I don't have a yarn winder) so I'm constantly playing with it trying to unknot and continue
-felt the need to give up for a while and picked up skully and scarf set for Demetri


On the needles:

Chevron Scarf from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" by Joelle Hoverson
Yarn: Bernat Satin
-had to completely frog this after doing around 25-30 rows as realized the needles I chose were too small....there was all this puckering
-I'm determined to make this for myself, so will pick this up again after finishing a knitted hat for DH (see below)



Other stuff :

I've joined the Knitting Olympics!
Project committed to complete: London Beanie for DH.
Here's another link/pic: http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/kpatt16.htm
Yarn: unsure yet. Will pick from stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home