Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fleece Artist Bling

Yay is me! At the last ROCK guild meeting on April 6, my ticket was one of the ones chosen in the monthly draw. Out of all the available prizes I chose this pewter Painted Petroglyph Pin and Petroglyph Earrings. These are sold by Fleece Artist and handmade in Nova Scotia. I was soooo thrilled! Firstly, I love pewter. Secondly, I know that Nova Scotia pewter is of the best in the world and the craftmanship is just outstanding. Thirdly, I love lambs & sheep (as does my friend Pirk who had a greenish tinge to her face when she saw I chose this). Fourthly, I already understand the symbolism of the Petroglyphs as I spent my summers growing up at a campground right next door to the Petroglyphs Provincial Park (well, right south of it) and visited this park and its artifacts many times. And lastly, I have a beeeeautiful pin to hold my shawls together! I also vow to wear the earrings to each knitting & crochet guild meeting I go to from now on...well, at least for the next while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home