Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Angelic faces

Now, tell me, how can I not be a proud mama? And I really don't think I'm too biased when I saw that these are two of the most beeeeeautiful boys in the world. :-) Blessed children, all changed and settling down for bed. Oh, to be (almost) six or (almost) two again....

On a knitting note, I completed my third London Beanie. The second one walked away before I could take a pic of it. It was done in all black, for Lucas' godfather. Just in time for the last cool nights of the spring (he works as the head doorman at a downtown nightclub).


This one, in the reverse colours of what I had done the first one in, is child-sized. I made it especially for our nephew/godson. I only changed the pattern as follows: 4 1/2mm needles and used a 1x1 ribbing for the bottom. It fits like a charm, with enough room for head growth as needed for any 5 1/2 year old child.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/13/2006 10:54:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi from Austria! Now, your little men are certainly two cuties, of course you can be proud on them!
    And your London Beanie looks beautiful, I love that cheerful blue you chose! Lovely work done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home