Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another crochet WIP

I love exchanges. I love planning the item to make, putting the puffy together with thought & loving care, and the anticipation of what I'll be receiving from my partner. I'm the co-ordinator of the small doily exchange for Happyghan which is fun. Here's a small taste of the doily I'm working on for my partner for this exchange:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's from the leaflet "One-Day Doilies" by House of White Birches. It's funny, whatever's called "one-day" always turns out to be a three day project for me. I'm not the fastest crocheter and family stuff always gets in the way. :) I hope to have it finished, washed and blocked by tonight and in the mail by tomorrow afternoon. It will be just a little late, but I hope my partner will understand. When my partner receives her puffy, I'll post the name and pic of the doily.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home