Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My First Knitted FO

Well, I finished this scarf just over a month ago, and was meaning to post a picture of me wearing it, but I was waiting to have my "back-to-work makeover" so I'd look pretty for my blog photo debut. I haven't had that makeover yet...who has time with two kids on her hands? So, I'm finally posting the long awaited picture. The boa is actually a silver colour. It's the ww acrylic yarn that gives it the multicolour effect as it's variegated.



This is a closeup showing the two yarns in more detail.



I have one more of these Bernat "Cool Scarf" Kits (see post of Jan 25/05) and it's in black. Who knows when I'll do up this one. Winter's just about over and I have a ton of projects and ideas on the go. Regardless, it was certainly a great buy for only $12.99!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home