Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Slipper Dilemma

Well, I've been trying to fit in some crocheting time between the demands of my family life and it's not really working these days. To boot, my MIL's slippers are taking longer than I wanted (I'm not the speediest crocheter) and I want to give her the shawl & slippers together by the end of the week. Hence the dilemma. So, I'm going to scrap my initial plan for now, frog it, and go for a new slipper pattern posted by a friend of mine: http://stashaholic.blogspot.com/2005/03/finally-something-for-me.html

They look great, warm (needed in our -26C weather...that's -15F...and this is with the windchill) and should satisfy my MIL as well. An added plus is that they work up fast. A frogging we will go.....

1 Comments:

  • At 11/29/2005 04:10:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an absolute riot - wish I had your talent! I have slippers I love but I'd love spares so thought these don't sound too difficult and look forward to trying them as soon as I come up with the yarn. I too am a big "starter"...I keep thinking I can be creative - silly me but hey what's one more try?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home