Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

A new toy

As if I didn't have enough to do, I decided to enter the world of the bloggers.

I'm Maggie, 32 y.o. and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I've been married for 5 years, and we have two sons who are 4 y.o. and 8 1/2 months old. I'm a self-taught crocheter. Although I've been crocheting for 10 years now, I've only been doing it consistently for the past three. I've called this blog Midnight Crocheter because most of my work is done in the very late evening, after the boys are in bed and I have time to myself. I tend to go with "one more row" and keep crocheting until after midnight, sometimes into the wee hours of the morning.

I also do other needlecrafts such as counted cross-stitch, simple needlepoint (continental stitch, petit point) and some very simple knitting.

I'll post details of FO's, WIP's, UFO's in later blogs.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/26/2005 08:37:00 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome to the blogging world Maggie. If nothing else, it's a great way to keep an eye on that WIP pile :-)

    Have fun and if you need some geek questions answered, just call.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home