Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dishing about dishcloths

I recently completed this dishcloth:




The pattern was filled with yo's (yfwd) and k2tog's which were totally new to me. It actually surprised me how easy it was and although I miscounted a few times (missed a yo here & there), I managed to get through it pretty quickly. It's a free Bernat pattern: Dishcloth - Feather and Fan.

I'm currently working on a different dishcloth: Heart Dishcloth. I love how simple & pretty it looks. I'm only on row 10 of the main body (after the garter stitch border), so I haven't yet encountered all the ssk's and psso's I have to do. My friend Stashaholic is waiting for me to call her for help with this one. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home