Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Recent FO's & Exchange Items

Ok, I'm a little behind on posting. Since I started my new job on June 12, I just haven't had the energy to sit down and update my blog.

To keep you a bit up-to-date, here are some photos of some recent work.

This is a stroller blanket I made for my friend's little baby as part of his gift for his baptism. I used my friend Sherri's Brain Dead Afghan pattern. To be honest, it actually planned to make it bigger, but time contraints dictated that I finish off at the point I did. I added a scallop border to finish it.

Next, I was farting around with some baby sport cotton and made this bib using a free pattern from the Bernat site. All it needs is a cute button to finish. I'll be keeping this on the side for the next time a little girl is born.


My favourite online crochet group/list is Happyghan. The next two photos are the exchange items I made & sent to my partner for the last Happyghan Kitchen Exchange.


All the patterns were found online as follows:

Finally, these hot pads are what I received from my partner. These are the first crocheted hot pads I've ever owned. (Growing up in my house we didn't have crocheted kitchen items so a lot of the items I receive or make are new to me.)

1 Comments:

  • At 7/03/2006 03:36:00 p.m., Blogger Pirk said…

    Nice items, Maggie. I like the shopping bag. The butterflies are adorable, You did good.

    The hotpads are beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home