Midnight Crocheter

Crocheting, Knitting and any type of yarn-crafts or needlework that tickles my fancy. Some personal blogging too.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back to Postcrossings

I've been on a Postcrossings hiatus for a while. Well, so long that my account became deleted and I had to create a new one. Heck, the last time I posted about some postcards I received was in May '06!!

Get this: Since April '07, if you're inactive for a while, you don't lose your information anymore...but my inactivity went further back than that. So, I lost my "maggiemum" id and had to think of something else. Oh well.


I've got these two postcards ready to send out. One is to Munster, Germany and the other to Kalajoki, Finland. I wonder if Pirk knows Kalajoki or has ever been there...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home